For as long as you can remember, you have wanted to write a book but life always got in the way.
A social life?
There never seem to be enough hours in the day to do all the things you need to do let alone indulge yourself by writing what you want.
This free ebook can help you find that time to write, even if you feel you are overwhelmed.
· Show you how to rearrange the tasks you already do so that none are missed but you still have time to write.
· How to make the most of those pockets of time that you do find.
· How to find the time of day that you are most productive and slot your writing in then.
· What to write when you do find the time and how to go about it in the most time efficient way.
· How to plan your book so that you can progress even if you can only find a few minutes at a time to write.
I wrote my first novel when I was up to my eyeballs in nappies. This book contains all the tricks I learned that enabled me to carve out some time for myself to write without it impacting on anything else.
I’d love for you to be able to do the same.
Stop saying you will write a book someday and click here to make today the day you start.
Copyright © 2017 Lizzie Jay